29 Oct Business Analyst
As a successful candidate, you are an experienced Business Analyst, an effective communicator, have demonstrated the ability to earn the trust of stakeholders across a cross-functional team of individuals, are data-driven, and have experience managing complex business and technical challenges. You are customer obsessed and not afraid to get your hands dirty navigating requirements from different stakeholders. You understand and account for the implications of your work to the Studylog Development and Executive teams.
Detailed Job Description:
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Break high-level product requirements into user stories
- Facilitate the brainstorming and wire-framing of user story implementations
- Write detailed tickets and design documentation for multiple audiences including developers and customers
- Ensure all tickets are fully defined for sprint deadlines and acceptance criteria is met
- Break large scope tickets into manageable units of works based on team velocity
- Effectively communicate feature design and ensure sign off from stakeholders
- Help unblock any issues and communicate development slippage to stakeholders
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant business analyst experience
- Experience in both Agile and waterfall development formats
- Proven track record of driving products from concept to launch
- Proficient knowledge of project management principles and processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong organizational and people skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, Executives, and software development teams
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; think abstractly; learn, adapt and innovate
- Proven track record of strong delivery of results by working both independently and collaboratively with offshore teams as appropriate
Studylog Animal Study Workflow Software is designed to flexibly conduct and manage studies in virtually any disease area, such as inflammation, oncology, infection, metabolism, surgical models, behavior/neuroscience, vaccines, GLP-like Toxicology and others. Studylog saves researchers precious time, money and effort, while ensuring data integrity & security in a database for future access and use. On average, labs tell us they can double their study throughput with the same or less effort while preserving their detailed methods & results in perpetuity.
For more information and to request a demo go to http://www.studylog.com.