30 Jan Software Developer
This is a full time, in house position in Pacifica, CA. Unfortunately, we do not offer relocation or H1-B Visa assistance.
Studylog is looking for a Software Developer with a passion for learning to create world-class software. In this role you will gather user requirements, defining system functionality and write code in various languages, like .NET/C#. Our ideal candidate is familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment, and has experience with cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Detailed Job Description:
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Interface with clients on enhancement projects
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in C#/.NET (3+ years experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server (2+ years)
- Proficient in version control systems (Git)
- Experience with WinForms (Devexpress is a plus)
- Experience with ticket tracking systems
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- A sense of humor
- ASP.NET experience
- Mobile app experience
- Azure Devops experience
Based in beautiful Pacifica, CA, Studylog Animal Study Workflow Software is designed to flexibly conduct and manage studies in virtually any disease area, such as inflammation, oncology, infection, metabolism, surgical models, behavior/neuroscience, vaccines, and others. Studylog saves researchers precious time, money and effort, while ensuring data integrity & security in a database for future access and use. On average, labs tell us they can double their study throughput with the same or less effort while preserving their detailed methods & results in perpetuity.